Here is a general overview of some ways this website processes your personal data.
In the following, we inform about the collection of personal data when using our service. Personal data are all data by which a person is identified or is identifiable. This data includes, for example, the name of a person but also data from which a person can be determined (e.g. e-mail address, account connection data, etc.).
This policy will give you information on:
- What kind of personal data we collect;
- Why we collect your personal data;
- On what legal basis do we collect your personal data;
- How long we keep your data;
- How we process your personal data;
- Your privacy rights;
Andreas Trantidis is the Data Controller responsible for and in charge of the data. So when we say ‘we’, ‘us’, or ‘our’ in this policy we are actually referring to Andreas Trantidis.
How to contact with us for anything regarding your personal data
- What types of personal data do we collect?
- Basic demographic data: i) Name; ii) email address; iii) Nationality; iv) UserID (when applicable); v) login provider credentials (eg. google, Github, Gitlab)
- Financial info (solely for registered users): i) credit card info; ii) billing info iii) payment history. All financial info is directed to the affiliate banking organisation
- Analytics History / Logs:
- Google analytics;
- Google Tag Manager;
- Rollbar - Error Tracking and Monitoring;
- Does ‘DonkeyClip process sensitive information?
The data collected on our service stem exclusively by:
Using our services and submitting to our Terms of Service.
The voluntary registering of your personal data, for example by subscribing to our newsletter solely for communication purposes.
- How do we obtain your personal data
Not directly. However, users may share content that may reveal racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, or trade union membership.
- What is the purpose of the personal data processing?
- To provide our services on a contract basis
- To create networks and communities;
- To further communicate with the individual;
- To further expand and improve our services;
- What is the legal basis of the personal data processing?
- The processing is necessary for delivering our services, subject to our Terms of Service, which state as a contract between DonkeyClip and the user [GDPR Art. 6.1(b)].
- In the event the user wishes to be further communicated and receive notifications [GDPR Art. 6.1(a)].
- How long do we keep your personal data
We keep your personal data until the end of your subscription (term of contract). Upon termination your data will be deleted as set in par. 10.5.
- How do we protect and safeguard your personal data?
Demographic data are stored in the database, subject to appropriate technical* and organizational measures to ensure that your data are kept up-to-date and processed securely in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 (hereafter “GDPR”).
Cryptographic measure under the Argo2id protocol, salted & hashed;
Volumes and Volume Snapshots are encrypted at rest with AES-256 bit LUKS encryption within the storage cluster. The file system on the Volume can also be placed in a LUKS encrypted drive
- Who has access to your personal data and to whom it is disclosed?
Only authorized personnel on a need to know basis has access to your personal data.
- Do we share your personal data with third parties?
We share your personal data with:
- Google analytics under appropriate technical and organizational measures. Google analytics is subject to the updated requirements as set by the European law.
- Rollbar that acts as the Data Processor solely for troubleshooting purposes, under appropriate technical and organizational measures.
- Payment service providers (for registered users only)
We will never divulge your personal data for no reason including commercial or direct marketing purposes.
- What are your rights and how can you exercise them
As a ‘data subject’ under Chapter III (Articles 12-22) of the GDPR you have the following rights towards us with regard to personal data concerning you:
- Right to information: DonkeyClip responds to any query regarding your personal data in a concise, transparent, intelligible manner, written in clear and plain language.
- Right to access all personal data you provide to DonkeyClip, in printed or in electronic form free of charge and all related information, like purposes of processing, types of personal data concerned and time of processing.
- Right to amend any inaccurate or outdated data, or to complete any incomplete data where permitted by the law and relevant regulative provisions.
- Right to receive or ask DonkeyClip to transfer your data further in a structured, commonly used machine-readable format, also known as data portability right. This right applies namely to all mandatory data you have provided to us and to your activity data.
- Right to have your personal data deleted, solely upon termination with no further formalities. The data to be deleted are:
- Anything you shared and published while using DonkeyClip.
- Your demographic information.
- Your log history.
Any mention to you or your UserID by other users shall be anonymized.
- Right to restriction of any data processing activities in the event you dispute the accuracy of the data involved and DonkeyClip has not yet verified this accuracy. Individuals have a right to restrict the processing of their personal data. When processing is restricted, we are permitted to store the personal data, but not further process it. DonkeyClip will retain just enough information about the individual to ensure that the restriction is respected in future
- Right to objection at any time solely on grounds relating to your particular situation unless this data is necessary for the provision of our services. In this event you may terminate your subscription to DonkeyClip, with no further formalities.
- Right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing: Following the right to object and to the extent our services include decisions about yourself, based solely on automated means (eg matching, peer network creation subject to your submitted preferences) you may not object to be subject to a decision based solely on such automated processing as this is necessary for the provision of our services subject to the Terms of Service. In this event you may terminate your subscription to DonkeyClip with no further formalities.
- Right to withdraw your consent: You may withdraw your consent as provided for communications and further social events at all times. Off note, the withdrawal will not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out before you have withdrawn the consent.
You also have the right to file a complaint at the Greek Data Protection Supervisory Authority (www.dpa.gr) or any data protection supervisory authority, about our processing of your personal data.
Our Policy towards Children